1. Corporate, company law compliance, including general mand board eetings, forms and elections of directors.
2. Transactional law: Agreements, documentation, licenses, policies. A transactional lawyer may be involved in IPO offerings, floating bonds and securities etc.
3. Regulatory complaince: In specific fields of business - such as telecommunications- a corporate lawyer may undertake compliance with regulatory policies of that field.
4. Coporate commercial litigation: This can be litigation in the field of company law, competition law or banking law.
5. Legal advice: Legal opinions and advice in matters pertaining to the aforesaid.